May 4, 2008

D&G S/S08 MAN sneaks- 2 words...disgustingly DISGUSTING









D&G never fails to disappoint when it comes to clothes, and the same can be said for their footwear, if you're not afraid to take chances. Talk about making a statement, the sneakers they designed for the Spring/Summer 08 collection are SO sick, for real. I'm still drooling.......................The 3 pairs with the studded toes and tongue are my fav cause they pack a punch, but the metallic ones with the strap are by far the best of the bunch. But whatever, i'd buy them ALL. Best/most practical feature: zipper on the side, which is tight - so you don't have to fiddle with the laces everytime you take them on/off. The pair with the asymmetrical checkered pattern are pretty intense too. 2 of them have a silver plate at the top of the tongue which make them pop a little bit more - kinda like a stamp of approval; love it. Don't expect them to be for purchase for a while, but soon enough. Prices are M.I.A. but you can tell these guys will fetch a painfully high tag - but cmon, swiping your AMEX plastic will be worth the puddles of tears from looking at your next statement.

kicksteez.blogpsot.com
-->>where the sneaker freaks come and play<<--

5 comments:

Fayomz said...

where can I find these?

kicksteezfreak said...

Hey Harmony,
As far as I know, these sneaks haven't been released yet to stores or even online. They were featured in the Spring/Summer 2008 collection, so my guess is they'll be available sometime next year. Trust, I've keeping a very close eye on these sneaks since, as you can tell, they are insanely hype.

Anonymous said...

I've seen them d&g white high tops on my fave korean boyband (ss501)... maybe it's already available in asia? i want a pair for myself too!

Inder said...

hey these are my fav pls tell me where to buy them i love the 3rd 1 so plsss tell how to buy

Swaggidi said...

Where can I find these?