Jun 15, 2008

Reebok Pump Omni Lite Auduet Sneaks on my feet


Friday's low-key Voltron release party @Uncle Bob's was big success. Sneaks were flyin all across the store from the back straight to the cash register. Wanting to join in the fun, I tried on the Reebok Omni Lite Auduet sneaks by Reebok, Auduet and Mita - which I had my eye on all night (look how they SHINE). Within 5 seconds after trying them on, I whipped out the plastic, swiped, and they were mine. The colour way is what got me in the first place - Gold rush/Cumin/Sandstorm are executed perfectly pleasing the eyes in ways some can only imagine. The gold snakeskin adds a sexy, expensive touch to it along with the japanese Auduet stamp at the back. The collab for this sneak also made a model in silver (shown) which my friend got minutes before I got to the party. Luckily, I got them at a good price - elsewhere or on the net, you're lookin at droppin anywhere from $150-200, maybe even more. First time I've ever actually tried the pump feature - it's tight :p The Reebok Pumps are def on my 'to watch' list...

--> only @ kicksteez.blogspot.com <--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100datingwebsites.com

Anonymous said...

The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks