May 30, 2008

Energie Tannis Hi's are spewing energy


In my eyes, Energie's S/S08 collection is looking mighty promising, especially with the sneaks. I've never been too too familiar with the Italian brand, but I'm now a voyeur after discovering the Energie Tannis Hi-top sneaks. My friend needed some new Converse Weapons - so I tried to find him something on ebay, until I found these and totally gave up on my friends mission as these instantly caught my eye. These babies are clean, fresh, and (most importantly) hella stylish. The entire sneak is draped in white leather, with the addition of 3 patent leather chevrons in black, grey, and navy blue. These 3 colours used minimally together are hot. The middle section has perforations, to give it a different look/texture. The more I look at them, the more I like them. The thin ankle high strap is dope, along with the ENERGIE logo stamped into the tongue. These are actually available in Canada - surprise, surprise (it's actually a surprise). I'd cop these bad boys at $209.00. They'd be easy to dress up to which is dope - I like wearing "dressy" sneakers to certain events without me looking shabby with poorly styled sneaks onn. You can check these out at styleclash.ca

--> only @ kicksteez.blogspot.com <--

No comments: