May 27, 2008

Missed Kanye's sneaks tonight

Soooo Kanye's concert was...amaaaaazzziiing! Last time he was in Winnipeg, he did not disappoint, but the Glow and the Dark Tour last night was off the HOOK! The set, lights, the entire production was unreal - and the stranded on a planet story line was brilliant. VERY well-done. I def got my money's worth. Lupe, N.E.R.D., and Rihanna tore it up aswell. I TRIED so hard to see what kind of sneaks he was rockin after his wardrobe change, but it was hard since he was doin his thing on stage. They looked verrry verry similar to the Tan/Sand brown D&G hi-tops I put up in an earlier post (search D&G to see). Then I got another glimpse as he came closer, and swore I saw a Nike check. It bothered me, because I wanted to know!! I'll find out soon enough Mr.West...

No comments: