May 24, 2008

Prada Linea Rossa Hi-top makes me puke


Soo, when I think PRADA - I think expensive, stylish, luxury. The men's division isn't as well-known to the world as the women's, and this is probably the reason. The Prada Linea Rossa Hi-top Bike Sneakers are one of a kind...yuck. First of all, they look cheap. Of course, they are made with top quality Italian patent leather and mesh insets, blah blah blah - that's fine, but if you're gonna go all out on quality and charge $380 a pair, WOW me. They remind me of like elderly style shoes, minus the velcro. Colour scheme - way off, but it's really because of the shape. It's an awkward shape - they seem very uncomfortable if your wore them. AND they are for biking?... I'm confused - I guess this particular shoe is for the tasteless rich. The red stripe coming down the tongue says "PRADA" but does nothing but show the brand - and not in a good way. The low-tops are a BIT better, but still - yuck. There are many different models of the Linea Rossa - same design but different colours and materials used. Leopard print?...YIKES! Disappointing much?

--> only @ kicksteez.blogspot.com <--

No comments: